- A pupil opting for an admission to a class must have attained the appropriate age.
- Physical and mental health of the pupil should be at par to the age.
- Registration for admission must be made by the parent / guardian of the pupil.
- Parent/guardian should produce the health report of the pupil well in advance in order to give him the care needed.
- An assessment test has to be taken by the pupil to enable the academic council to plan on him.
- The pupil and the parent/guardian should go through the by laws/code of rule and sign to accomplish his agreement.
- School Fees has to be paid in the Bank either in full or in two parts.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Photo of the Student/Family/Guardian.
- Age Proof.
- Community Certificate.
- PassPort Xerox.
- Birth Certificate.
- Adhar Card.
- Income Certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Ration Card.