- Regular admissions are open to classes from LKG to Class IX and Class XI every year.
- The original copy of a genuine Birth certificate signed by any corporation, municipality, panchayat union or any church of Baptism is needed to be attached with the application form.
- For admissions to LKG, the child needs to have completed 3 years (age) by July 31st of the year of admission.
- The application is an Online Process. Please read the instruction carefully before filling.
- Genuine information needs to be filled in all the columns of the application form. This will be taken in to the school records on admission.
- Transfer certificate issued by the previous (only recognized ) schools needs to be produced.
- An evaluation test will be conducted after the submission of the application. The results of the test and the report on the TC. will be the basis for selection for admission.
- The Admission fee is non-refundable.
General Rules & Regulations
- Pupils are needed to be very appropriately dressed as per the school’s dress code
- Constant unpunctual behavior or a state of absence are acts condemnable.
- Pupils are supposed to stay within the school premises at school hours. In case of special situations, prior permission has to be taken from the appropriate people of authority.
- Any improper conduct, so defined by the constitution of the school is punishable.